Shearing businesses benefit in a number of ways which enhance reputation, business practices and sustainability.
ShearNZ provides resources and help them get the elements of the programme in place before an external audit.
Benefits to Shearing Businesses
- Be recognised as a professional business
- Be recognised as a preferred employer by the wool harvesting workforce
- Be a preferred operator to prospective farmer clients
- Inclusion in the ShearNZ Accredited Operators list which will be published in rural media nationwide and made available to all stakeholders
- The provision of operational templates and assistance to enhance business efficiencies
- The opportunity to lift the profile of the industry and be recognised as an industry leader through the Shearing Business Awards
More about The Program
More about The Application Process